What Is Dropbox?
Dropbox is a powerful file-hosting service used by millions to store and share information, files, images, and more with teammates around the world.
How Does The Integration Work?
Sync Hive and Dropbox to attach files to actions, projects, action templates, share them in messages, and anywhere else file attachment is supported.
And it is as easy as 4 steps:
- Click on “Files Panel” icon beside your avatar
- Select the Cloud Drive that your company is using
- It will open a new window that will require you to enter your username and password
- Sign in and you will instantly have access to all your files
Attaching Files Within Hive
You can attach files:
- On an action card
- In a comment on an action card
- On the Project Home page
- In a chat message
In order to attach a file in an action card, click on the blue “plus” icon in the action or the paperclip in the comment.
To attach a file in the Project Home page, navigate to the ‘Attachments’ section and click ‘+ Add Attachment’.
Finally, to upload a file to a chat message, click the + symbol on the left hand side of the chat bar when typing a message.