- Time-Tracking Dashboard Improvement: Actions that have time-estimates but no time-tracked will still be reflected in time-tracking dashboard.
- Full Name: Full name is now shown across the application, not just workspaces.
- Table View Export: Export table view to CSV. If you are on a filtered view, you will be exporting the filtered view.
- Email Notifications improvement: When a team member adds a comment on an action that you are following, you will get an email notification showing the content of the comments.
- Project Improvement:
- Start Date: Add a start date to your project and see it appear in calendar view like due-date does.
- Project Navigator now includes custom field.
- Github Integration: You can now View Git Commits, Branches, and Pull Requests in Hive.
- Github Quick Copy Button: You can now copy branch name to clipboard easily
- Resourcing: You can now manage all your resources in Hive – plan, schedule and track your team.
- Hive Messenger Updates: Better push notification support for your messenger app.
- “Like” 1-click: Instantly “Like” (Thumbs up!) messages and comments.
- Copy Project: When you copy projects, actions with custom fields will be copied over as well.
- ‘My Actions View’ Makeover: You can now organize your “My Actions View” by grouping your actions by projects. You can also filter your tasks by relative dates.
- “Assigned by me” View: You can now see all the items that are assigned by you to your team-mates! Never lose track of your actions again!
- Improved Zapier Integration: Zaps now support action description on “updated action” trigger.
- Include team in summary view: Team can be included when creating summary views
- Action History: Does this ever happen to you? “I just forgot what action I opened”. Now you can view your recently viewed actions with Action History.
- Group actions by project: You can now group actions by project on “My Actions View”.
- ‘My Actions View’ Makeover: All action information now sits on one line. Row height are adjusted and shortened giving you the ability to view more actions at once.
- Gantt chart Improvement: Better visual indicators for how to drag action period upon hovering
- Milestone: Users can now set any actions as a “Milestone” and it will be shown as differently on Gantt chart. With milestones, you now have great visibility of your team’s goal.
- Gantt chart Improvement: Better visual indicators for how to drag action period upon hovering
- Table View stickiness: The filter and sort selections now will be retained when switching project or summary view.
- Minimize your actions: Now you can easily minimize the action card you are working on. This lets you easily work on other actions or check your messages.
- More Table View makeover: Filter your list easily when you hover over the column name. Fill and line colors added.
- Filter ‘My Actions’ View: Filter your ‘My Action’ by due today, this week, this month, overdue, and no due date.
- Form Copy: You can now duplicate and edit your form, saving the copy as a new form.
- Add action assignee hotkey: Pressing tab from the action title opens ‘assignees picker’ and brings you to search. Type and use your arrow keys to quickly add assignee
- Sort by “Last Updated”: You can now sort your actions by ‘Last updated’ in Projects. This will order your actions by the actions last updated.
- ‘Gantt View’ Export: You can now export Gantt view by date-range
- ‘My Actions’ List Export: Easily export your ‘My Actions” list and attach it to your Hive Chat or email.
- API Updates: API now supports creating and updating projects, you can view API documentation here.
- Comment Power-up: Replying on comments is easier now with a ‘Reply” Button. Clicking the button will autofocus comment input and @mention the user.
- Timestamp in Action History: You can now see timestamps instead of just dates
- Improvement to Gantt View “No-Weekends”: Items that are due on Saturday/Sunday will now be shown on Friday instead so that nothing fall under the crack.
- Add Time Estimates to Sub Action: Enable time-tracking and start tracking subaction. This will also be shown in the time tracking dashboard.
- Create Multiple Copies for Action: You can now create multiple copies of an action as per your requirement instead of clicking the copy button a hundred times.
- Brand New Table View: You can now view your actions in a table view. Dates are color-coded based on the due date of the project, and you can easily see the urgency of an action.
- Improvement to Action and Sub-action: If the due date of an action has changed, you now have an option to change the due date of its sub-action.
- “News” page links: Links on “News” page now display alphabetically
- Notification Improvement: “Due Today” notifications now appears on “My Notifications”
- OneLogin Integration: You can now find Hive in OneLogin App Store.
- Improve filter on Time-Tracking dashboard: You can now filter to “just today” instead of forcing a date range.
- Gantt chart redesign:
- Date scale is more legible and less crammed
- Fresh icons and background redesign to gantt chart
- Easy for the eyes – Alternate colors between days.
- Improvement to search: You can now filter your search by project.
- Add description to sub-action in action template
- Custom Emoji: Brighten up your workspace with custom emoji. Go to main menu -> Your workspace -> Emoji to manage them.
- Project navigator makeover:
- You can easily expand or collapse all projects with the ‘+/- button’
- You can now see the entire project name when you hover your mouse over project names in project navigator
- Easily add a project with ‘+ New Project” button
- Notifications 2.0: Segmented into three separate tabs, it is easier to delineate between the things that need your immediate attention.
- My Notifications – Shows details on action cards you are assigned, or @mentioned on
- Activity Feed – Shows details on actions card that you are following
- Show Read – Revisit a list of all items you have marked as read.
- Improvements to Gantt Charts:
- You can now bulk paste a list and insert it as separate actions in Gantt.
- You can now see recurring actions in Gantt.
- Color code your pinned projects: When you hover over a project that you have pinned, the color of the project now appears behind the name of the project.
- Giphy Preview: You can now preview a giphy in Hive messenger and change it before sending.
- Set dependencies on subactions in action templates: When an action template is applied, now all relevant dependencies are also applied to actions and sub-actions.
- Added Hotkeys: Press “P” to navigate to project navigator, press “N” to create new action
- Go to project easily from action: Easily go to a project by press the tooltip at the top-right hand side of an action.
- Hive Analytics: Manage your team’s productivity with our interactive dashboards: My Productivity, Team Productivity, Time Tracking. You can also set up notifications for Hive Analytics to inform you of opportunities or issues as they arise.
- Hive News: The former Hive Home Page has been redesigned and rebranded to make it easier to share and react to company news and updates.
- Teams: Create teams to easily add to groups and projects.
- OneDrive integration: You can connect and share OneDrive files in your Hive workspace. OneDrive for Business accounts currently unsupported, you can continue to share those files through “Link from Shared Drive”
- Show weekends in Gantt charts at project level: You have the ability to add weekends to your project Gantt chart when editing the project in project navigator
- Label colors show in Gantt: You can better differentiate between actions with different labels.
- @mention teams in messaging: In groups where the team has been added, you can @mention the team to notify everyone on it.
- Nested child projects in Gantt View: when you click into any parent project and switch to Gantt view, you’ll see child projects (and their actions) in that view, in addition to the parent project actions.
- Project owner can be changed from the ‘edit’ in project navigator: At the bottom of the edit modal you can select from any of the project members to be a new project owner.
- @mention teams in the comments section: In projects were the team has been added, you can @mention the team and notify everyone on it.
- Phases: Organize your projects into separate workstreams.
- Link directly to projects: Share a direct URL to your project which can be found the in the project details.
- Summary view menu updates: You can now edit, change the layout, access filters, and export directly inside the summary view.
- Go-to-project: Added a white arrow on action card that lets you jump back to its project.
- Collapsable child projects: You can collapse child projects to make it easier to go through the project navigator
- External users: Add external users (e.g. contractors and clients) to collaborate on a single project.
- User statuses: Share your availability with your team.
- Group by label: Organize Gantt charts to show actions divided by label.
- Faster messaging: Switching groups is now faster than ever.
- Hive apps: One place to access available integrations and add-on features.
- Zoom integration: Start meetings right in Hive messaging groups and direct messages.
- Ability to limit labels for projects: Visit project navigator to edit the project and select which labels you want to see.
- Time Tracking: Provide time estimates and record time spent within action cards.
- Edit project labels: Now you can edit the labels you show in your projects instead of having all labels in every project.
- Team Drive support: You can connect your Google Team Drive account for filesharing in Hive.
- Rich text support for descriptions: You can change font size, bold, add images, make bullets, and more.
- Redirect to Hive app from email: Connect right into the Hive desktop app from Hive update emails.
- Project deadlines show on the calendar: The deadline shows when you see the project in Calendar view. That way you’ll won’t lose track of it.
- Nested projects: Add a project as a parent to another to keep project navigator better organized. Learn more.
- Show status on subactions: If a status of a subaction is different from the main action, it’s now visible.
- Search for assignees: We’ve added a search box so you don’t have to scroll through to find the person you want to assign an action.
- Urgent action changes: When you mark an action urgent, it automatically pins it to the top of your list.
- Hive home page: A place where you can post updates and share links with your team. It’s a beta feature you can add to your workspace only if you choose. Access it by going to the main menu and selecting Settings.
- Preview projects: When you click a project in Project Navigator, it just shows a preview and won’t add it to the top of the project list. Only pinning the project will add it to the top.
- Hide subactions and assignees in calendar view: If you need to make your view less crowded, you can hide them. Learn more.
- Notifications for actions due today: Get a reminder of what you have coming up today.
- Label search: Only applies to workspaces with more than 10 labels.
- Updates to Gantt charts: It’s easier now to add and move actions.
- Removing the New list: You only have Now and Snoozed lists in My Actions page.
- Ability to print action cards: You can print action cards to share with others.