Once you’ve developed a strong marketing plan, laying out a comprehensive content calendar is a crucial next step. But taking content from concept to reality in an efficient manner can be challenging. Thankfully, Hive is the perfect platform for content calendar development, and we’ve designed a custom content calendar template that breaks topics into categories based on status.
Once concepts make it into the “Ideas” “Research” or “Promoted” sections of the calendar, you can tag them by category, assign them to an author, or add sub-actions. Hive’s chat functionality makes it easy to drag-and-drop actions into chats and collaborate creatively on content.
A few quick tips to effectively use this content calendar template:
- The Gantt Chart is the perfect way to lay out long-term goals and actions. With this view you can easily map out overarching content categories, set dependencies, and assign due dates.
- Once the plan is laid out, simply switch to the Kanban Board or Table View to monitor day to day progress in the content calendar template.
- Table-view is a great way to view content pieces in a simple list without other visual distractions.
- Monitor the project and be alerted to any potential risks using Hive Analytics.
- Quick Tip: Want to easily see what each team member has assigned to them? Check out team view!